Shaft Size is your shaft thickness. Always measure while flaccid!
• We recommend using a soft tape measure to find your circumference while flaccid, then convert it to diameter.
• The tape measure should be lightly touching your skin, not digging in, but not loose either.
Shaft Length is the distance from the back edge of your corona to the back of the cage while flaccid. Shaft Length does not include the length of your glans.
• For Orion, Cage 8, and LeSac, the back of the cage can sit against your your body.
• For Bijou and Cage 7 we recommend subtracting 30% from your actual shaft length to allow for movement and shrinkage.
Glans Length and Piercing Depth are measured horizontally from the tip.
Wrap a soft tape measure around your shaft behind the scrotum.
• Preferences differ on how tight the ring should be. Measuring while erect will give a looser fit that can be more comfortable during night erections. Measuring while flaccid will give a more secure and restrictive fit.
• Experience with a cock ring can be helpful. You can order sample rings on our Parts and Options page.
• You can choose from a Circular ring or a Shaped ring. Both shapes of rings have the same diameter horizontally and vertically. Despite the difference in shape, both have virtually the same inner area.
A Bijou will be most comfortable if it's a little shorter than your actual shaft. This will allow for side to side movement, and fluctuations in size.
We recommend subtracting about 30% from your shaft length when ordering a Bijou.
Measuring for LeSac is the same as for Orion, but with the addition of the ball cage dimensions. The balls should fit comfortably without being squashed, but they don't change size, so extra room is not needed. Typically the width is greater than the length.